i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 23 April 2011 I love my Saturday. It's filled w loveeee. (: Like wat I've stated in last night's post, I had a breakfast date with my gf. It was nice to finally have ljs's breakfast. So yummmmmmmmmmy! Our intention of meeting up was about printing out the notes. But both of us didn't save it in our thumbdrive. Hahaha! So in the end, we just spent our day around the shopping mall. Till 3plus. Head down to the library to compile all our notes. I decided to go back home for awhile to take some stuffs. Head back to the lib and yadayadayada... Head back to shopping mall and print out the notes. Continue walk2 fashion baby. And decided to seperate our ways at ard 5pm. As I reached home, I went straight to change. After doing my prayer, head out to the art park and jogged till I couldn't breath properly. I lost count with the laps I did today. Coz the songs in my playlist made my mine think of other stuffs. Tsk. & As usual, after the run, I'll always buy an isotonic drink at the kedai. & with that sweat merah menyala face going out from the shop, I saw my ex-crush. Haha!!! Gosh. Thank God I was like cooling down already (but my face was forever red until i had my shower) instead of panting or watever that looks disgusting. Oh well, even if he saw me in my worst scene, i dun really care actually. Haha! Not interested! Thank you. (: Okay, I'm all energised after having some cherry tomatoes sandwich. I'm back to my notes! Weeee~ Oh and it's abit noisier tonight at home coz lil cousins sleeping over. If only I have a lepak friend who can accompany me study at mcd 24/7. Huhu! :( Have I told you that I had that nice durian ice kacang just now?? It was heaven!! If only we could eat it by the beach like the day me jaja n idris had durians last time. Hmmmmm... <3
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |