i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 2 April 2011 Idris was....hyper. He beats the drum as if he's in a concert. I virtually can see the drums screaming for help. Fahmi is like damn pro to all instruments. Awesome pnye ustaz. Dalam diam2. Cheh. Awww, they make a cute band. Haha! Sweet or wat. Bf plays guitar, gf sing. Cool ustaz play drum. Hahahahaha... One of the best lepak times in KL. <3 But hey! I'm in Singapore now! He he he! Like suddenly eh. Muahaha! Well, I did some adventuring in life independently. Went to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan without asking any of my friends to accompany me. They did volunteer to send me there which Ive nvr been to bfore. But I wouldnt want them to waste any money, energy n time just to send me. I was doubting to go there or just take 1st coach. I was abit scared la. But I just go ahead w my plan A. & Yeay I succeed! Bought the tix 15 mins before the bus came. Such an impromptu getaway isnt it. Mcm org lari rumah sey. Haha. Even my parents was worried. Keep calling if I already gt on the bus or nt. Surprisingly, I did fall asleep for awhile in the bus. Never done tat when I take 1st coach okay. Maybe I feel spacious seeing the bus empty. Haha! Syiok kepe~ Overall, I'm contented! Satisfied. & I literally ran back home when I reached boon lay. I'm sorry to all dear friends who was searching for me yesterday. & For not informing ya guys earlier. I love you.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |