i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 8 April 2011 Now, I'm 5hr-journey away from home. & It's weird how that distance does make a big difference in life. I mean the way of life. It's totally different. There are pros and cons, ofcourse. To simplify it, you can easily be emotionally drained. So many bitches and hyprocrites here to face. & They can bring you down in instant. I know I just came back from my short getaway, so I shud be totally positive and kicking! but yet Im kinda hurt after knowing that some people (talk behind me) doesnt feel satisfied w me and my hardwork of damn assignments. Funny thing that they can act well and pretend to be nice to me. So dumb and not professional people. Not satisfied but nvr tell me in the face. When I asked the person in personal (NICELY!) if my part wasnt good enough for the report, she say mine's fine but the other member's a disaster. Wah, prangai like fuck or wat. A hypocrite bitch using the same line to diff2 group of member. Thank God I still have the patients to not kick her or just punch her in the face. That's one thing. Another thing is when a friend is having a fight w another friend. & I'm (always) being the middle person. (Oh well, what's new. *rolleyes*) Thats nt the point. The point here is, if u gt problem w the person, dun look at me as if i gt prob w u too ah. Ape sia. Member yg ade hal ngn kau tapi nk tempiaskn kat aku. Kental pnye minah. Control ah sikit emosi tu. Penat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Merepek sak bende karot2 ni. Tak kuase k! ![]() Love our impromptu plan. Everyone was just damn crazy in tat room. Simply said, we weren't acting like ourselves. Relieving our stress. Let everything out by singing out loud. Lol. Pity Idris that he was fucked up by the UM got talent thing. That one singer just ruined the band. Haha. He was damn emotional and manja in tat karaoke room. Gf go layan hor. I just laugh. So cute of them. & They said tat I can join in the band for next year's talent. Siao. Suare katak siaaaaaa. Org dgr blh nangis melalak nye. Okay, I gotta go now. Idris ajak pegy Mejid India. Kental buah laici. Haha! Bye!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |