Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 23 April 2011

Oh yeay!
I am satisfied!
Hehe.
Finally found someone new to chat with.
& she's a nice person.
Well, from my 1st impression ofcourse.
Since we just chatted once.
Oh and we have 1 similar thing (so far) wic is, we went to the same kindergarten school.
Haha!
Small world (or perhaps island?) indeed.
& oh my, she's gorgeous or what! (not gay, just saying)
She have a gd taste of fashion.
Woop2!
I like that!

Good Friday isn't really good.
I didnt enjoy it at all.
From A to Z.
So dull and boring.
I didnt even get to run coz it was dark (and i thot it's gonna rain).
So, i couldnt destress myself.
Didnt get motivated.
The day was sho slow and boring and dull.
Have I told you it's damn boring?
Yeah.
SHO BORING!

A friend somehow made me feel more bored when she asked me a question.
How can she thinks that I have something going on w that person.
Okay fine. Wth. Person = a boy.
Am I that blunt?? Blur?? Or just plain naive?? & gullible??
Is it true wat she just said.
I wasnt bored of her or even her words.
I'm bored w myself. Am I so stupid to not see wat she just pointed out?
Oh my.... Is it true??
I did stand up for myself (plus covering up the stupidity).
But she knw how "stupid" i am.
Damn.
Is it true?
Well, ofcourse. The truth is in his hand. Or shud I say, in his heart.
But hey, I have no guts courage or watever u call it.
No Im not gonna ask him. Or it's just gonna be awkward if the answer is not the same as wat she told me.
Yeah. I'm plain scared.
Scared to get out of this comfortness.
I wouldnt wanna lose a good friendship.
Yeah.
Soooooo..... I am not really that stupid afterall.
I have my reasons to stay in the comfort zone.
:)

Ahhh, now I feel much better.
Time check : 0320hr
I better get to sleep.
Since my mind is clearer now.
& I have a breakfast date w gf! (:
Like finally! Hehe. <3

MiRoze exited at 2:42 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah