i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 30 April 2011 "You got a boyfriend, I got freedom!" -Amirah. Oh yeah. Just feel like saying something like dat. Well hello there! How long have I not been updating this blog of mine?? It somehow feels like forever manz! Exam is being a total bitch in life. & I gotta face it till the 12th. It just stops me from doing other stuffs but to read all those nasty notes. As for now, Im free abt 10 days till my next paper. & I have sooooooooooooo many stuff to share here n idk where to start. K, I decided to talk about w the first line. How I end qouting tat is when someone who doesnt have her own life but to just talk about boys to me. Wahpiang. If she have the intention of making me feel ugly and watever of those feelings without having a partner, well yes. She did succeed to make me felt tat way the past few days. Bleagh. Sucha sick sick feeling. But now I've regained myself w my own reason where I wont be sharing it here. & I think I can handle this for quite a long period. So silly of me to even think abt it. & Seriously, I have troubles w eating and sleeping disorder ever since examination week starts. As for now, I'm blogging at 4.30am. Insomnia ooooh! Adds up the problem w my wisdom tooth. It's starting to fully grow n it hurts oh so badly. & irritating at the same time! Oh why is it now tat i have to face all this. Not eating like other normal days. Yet still so FAT! (haha. keep telling jaja tt im fat n she scold me like EVERYTIME i said abt it. & I love it. HAHA!) Watever it is, I'm relieved tat 2 of my papers are done! & I gt to see the real world for awhile just now w the other sleepyheads. It was just so funny and we've been clumsy all day long. Despite being sleepy and all, we still had much fun and laughters and enjoyed the day. I just couldn't frgt abt Idris saying abt motors. "Super4 kental ah. Tu utk pakcik2 yg masih feeling hip. & utk org2 pendek. HAHAHA! Klau nk motor aik beli super bike yg ade 2 pipe! HAHA!" Kekek gile okay. Shai would totally b pissed if he reads this. *peace* & There's this one incident in room where me, jaja n syera was talkin abt food and suddenly hits abt the oreo drink at McCafe back in sg. One of them was explaining w full expression abt how they make the drink. She was like, "aku nmpk die buat pakai oreo cheesecake! die mskkn cake tu skali dlm blender!" & me, who didnt slept the whole night and it was after seating for a paper, bluntly believed her by saying, "whoa! cool kape. Boleh eh?" Yeah. I'm tat gullible when im sleepy and aft an exam. (Or isit all the time? o.O?) They were literally laughed out louad at my face and like rolling on the floor. Without thinking much, I just took my adidas bottle and sprayed the water to her face. & Tat made us all laughed so much more. Especially when I hit the bullseye. Kekeke! Seriously, my mind wasn't working that time. Today, one of my cousin is getting married AND I AM STILL HERE STRUGGLING FOR EXAMZ! I told you that exam is a bitch. Sad to not join the others for the event. These are one of those days where we all get to work tgther. Hehe. Oh well, Im glad Im nt the only one who cant attend this event. Another person is my cousin who is schooling far at down-under. & oh my, her blog is being published out in the local paper on the 29th April. That's an interesting news to me. Proud being in this awesome clan. We're all too awesome to others. ;D Oh wow. It's already 5am now. I think Im gonna TRY to put myself to sleep. I simply love today. Just NOT THE PART WHERE I GOTTA FORK OUT MORE THAN RM100 TO BUY MY ADAPTER AND STUFFZ. Oh well, life. Pffft. Till then~
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |