Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Can I say that I'm jealous of my own mother bcoz she's pretty??
Hahaha.
No no. I'm not saying abt her teen's age life.
I'm talking abt now.
Idk what comes into me but I think I just looked at her using a diff perspective.
As in looking at her as if im not having any relationship w her.
& Damn. In those stranger's eyes, I saw a pretty lady.
Ohhhhh I feel so uglehhhhh! T_T

Anyway,
I'M FREAKING DONE W 4 PAPERS!!!
Phewww!
That 10 days break feels like forever!
Everyone's starting to pack up and going back home while im still stuck in dorm w notes.
Nvm, JUST ONE MORE & I'M DONE!!
But before I start back w my revisions Ive been checking out few talents in youtube.
Woo! & there's quite a no. of them.
Now I feel like i owned a frog's voice.
Not cute rightttt. Huhu! ):


THAT lil boy is cute! Can I date him? :DDD
So cute cannnn!


UGH!
More procastination!!!
Gonna mug like mad tonight till dawn.
Huhu! Wat a life.
Oh well... That's wat Ive been doing since last week.
& It doesnt really went well for me today w this kind of schedule.
Ive been mugging the whole nite and sat 2 papers today.
Idk wat happen to the 2nd's paper. It seems like i was already in dreamland.
I kept complaining to friends tat I was sleepy sleepy sleepy!
& they were like, "I know! I can see that! Aku da tk nmpk mate kau pn. Da la sepet! HAHAHA"
T_T
Oh such a misery life.
MISERY!!!
& She added tat she heard me whining while doing the paper.
HAHA!
I didnt even rmmbr whining or making any sounds in the exam hall.
BUT I do rmmbr this part where Idris fell asleep and snored for 3 secs and made us tat sat near him, laughed.
Well, tat incident somehow woke me up in a bit.

Now I'm wide awake aft 6hrs of sleep and had dinner being bought by dear roomies.
WEEHEEHEEHEE!
Tatabahasa. HERE WE GO!

MiRoze exited at 11:31 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah