Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Hello there beautiful people.
I got a confession.

Last night, I stayed the whole night at McD to study.
Just to get some outside air from my room.
& HAHAHA.
I just realised that I have fetish on guys with curly hairs.
While on my way to McD, whenever i saw international guys w curly hairs,
I'd definitely give a 2nd turned to look at them.
LASDHNSUMXHKSFKY!!!!
I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY.
I bet you're laughing ur ass off at my dumbness for nt knowing wat kind of guys im really interested in.
This is just.....wtf. -.-

So tats basically the only confession I had in mind. :X
I just came back from a whole day out with my fav bunch.
I think I've shopped alot today.
But neah.... most of it isn't really for me. Or was it?? o.O
Hehe!
Told mom yesterday that I'm left with few RMs in my wallet.
She decided to give me 1/3 of her gst's to me as my allowance till 13th.
Woohooo!!!
As I withdrawed the money, I'm back living w a smile on my face. Hehehehe.
It's nice to spend time w nana n Meera without the others around.
It felt like old times.
Susah gile k nk dpt spend quality time dgn ni dua.
Balik jek yg lain da kecoh2 ckp tk ajak la ape la.
HAIYO. They forever wont understand ah. Haish.
Anyway, since it's mom's money,
i sacrificed my time running ard to buy all my mom's stuffs.
Oh well... atleast i bought myself a new bag. ;)
LOOOOOVE it!
& we supposed to catch a movie today. :(
But the timings all not perfect at all. Even if it's perfect, there's movies where Meera wont agree on. GAH! There's like alot of movies to catch!!!
I. CANNOT. WAIT. TO. FINISH. EXAM. !. !. !.
If Im richer in RMs than $$, I'll go JB.
Muahahaha!
Btw, I almost gt hit by a crazy motorbike when im on my way back home.
the scene is still in my mind. Oh my....

Okay, I wanna sleep now. Legs still pain tho. But Im satisfied n enjoyed today.
Need my sleep to continue my revisions tmrw morning.
Nothing else to do. All friends still not back yet frm sg. Boo.
Gt 2 roommates but both w their bf now. Im too cool for all tat ah. Haha! :P
Oh and have I told you that I now able to sleep normally?
Yeah, no longer insomnia. I hope.
I guess i better sleep now. Nyte!

Ohmygod, I just realised it's already MAY!!! MAY fourth!
I'm left exactly a month of being 19. :'(
I.... Can't.... Believe.... This.

MiRoze exited at 10:46 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah