Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 26 May 2011

I. HAVE. BEEN. STARING. AT. THE. CEILING. FOR. HOURS.
Mom told me to sleep early tonight, n so being a good daughter,
I switched off my laptops and didnt even touch my handphone for hours!
& I swear it was the most boring bloodiest feeling ever!
Okay, no. I'm gonna lie on tt.
But I hate how my eyes couldnt just shut off and sleep!
& my mind keeps thinking, on and on and on and on~ @.@
That's how I gave up and switched back on my laptop.
Hehe!
I'm gonna finish up my ANTM by tonight.
Wee~ Fashiooooon.
One of my interest!
If u were to know me WELL!!! You'll definitely knw how crazy I can be when it comes to make-ups and accessories. Not much on the clothes yet, i guess.
& fyi, i wear all this stuffs on me bcoz i love 'em.
NOT bcoz of impressing others or showing-offs. (Okay bitchessss!)
I think it's just in the blood. Coz most of my cousins are into 'em too kay.
I'm not doing it aloneeee. -.-"


Anyway, I seriously cant stand w girls whose just plain 2-faces.
Mau stepping jek lebih. Cheh.
Blom nmpk ni gangster.
Panas jek telinge ku mendengar kutukan2 itu dr blkg.
Tsk. Tak beralas betol si sy***.
Nasib baik aku bkn org tua. Kecik hati semut tau.
Malas ah nk lyn bitches.
Muka lawa, hati busuk.
Org tak bertamadun. Tak phm sey...

I feel so blessed to have such good friends around.
Yeahhh....
I kinda had my girl talk w one of my babeyyy~
Alhamdulillah I have revived!
Thanks Miss H for helping.
She truly understands me deeeeeeeeeep2 inside my heart.
& I trust her. That's how simply I can open up to someone. (;
Hehehe.
Oh and i dun know why I always gt frens who are "lelaki keliling pinggang". @.@
Not literally la. Just "popular" among the other gender.
Tsk. Pelik benor.
Haha!
Watever it is, I just loooooove to listen to their interesting stories abt boys.
That's how I gt my infos ya see.
Nt much thru own experience. Hee!

I simply love today.
Spent my whole day w mother.
As I am currently 19years 11months and 20 days old,
mom have been saying about "the right one" these past few days.
Ughhhh.
( I shudn't have told her abt my frens getting engage soon and another fren having a wonderful partner. The syndrome has been spreaaaaaaad! T_T)
JUST when I've plan to focus on my own life.
& there she goes telling me about her gt engaged when she's 21yrs old.
BLABLABLABLA!!!
Oh yeah. One wonderful thing abt my mother, she knew whatever I have done in life.
Like literally! EVERYTHING!
Yes. Including all those sins~
She knw when i had bf and do such....activities.
I swear i nvr told her a thing at all. Im nt like those daughter where ur mom is ur besfren type.
She gt power ah. Ish.
But.... she nvr like damn on me or watever a mother always do.
She just play cool with it. & giving me lil here n there of "sindir".
& she knew how to play w her words to advise me in indirectly.
OH WELL, mother knows best!
I love her to the max. (;
She's awesome lah. Serious2.
Only that she always pressurise me to get the best in studies n "the right one".
Oh my.....
I am trying my best mother.
I am trying to not play w my own feelings, what's more other people's ones.
I'll try my best to transform first n find that man k mommyyyy!
Hee! (;
Love ya! xoxo.

MiRoze exited at 2:10 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah