Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 20 May 2011

Meh.
I totally frgt abt blogging when holiday started.
Heeee! My baaad.
But seriously,
there's nothing to blog about (except for one thing but I think its best tat I write tat in my diary than here) anddddd yeahhh, that's abt it.
So I just came back from a lil tour @ NUS.
2 msia boys came over and they beeped me to tag along in the tour.
Gosh. It feels like I was back in school.
Just lots of walking up and down the hills.
It always happen if I went out w this 2 girls. Pffft.
I literally hear my fats crying for help. HAHA!
Okay no. That's exaggerating. -.-
Just let the pix do the talking yeah?



Like finally a meet up in SG!!


Always play2 w uney. *v*


Ofcourse. Tweet!
Even Has tweeted one fr me. Hah!
Cant resist eyh. ;)


There we were.
Up on a hill.


& down the hill.
-.-"


& ofcourse. A pose.
The boys die2 wanna take a pic w the logo.
We were like, "how the hell do we find one freaking big logo here. This is not our school!!! "
O.O


"I WAS HERE"
Hell yeah you better be.
Sucha fail logo.
Tskkk.
Disappointed2.



& we do the waiting for the bussssss.


Finally reached ja's house.



Ja's house = forever-a-must-have-meal.
Seriously.
Even if i were to drop-by fr 10 mins.


Haha! Finally.
A "family" potrait.
;P

Oh wells.
Atleast it's fun.
;))

MiRoze exited at 2:28 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah