i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 6 May 2011 "Wahai mentari, sinarilah daku dengan cahayamu. Cahayamu menyemarakkan semangatku. Wahai pelangi, warnamu menceriakan hari-hariku. Hari-hariku indah, seindah rupamu. Wahai kejora, antara berjuta di langit, Kau lah satu-satunya, yang berkilau. Kilauanmu menarik hati, memikat sukma. Inginku mencapaimu, untuk ku simpan di lubuk hati yang paling dalam. Agar ia menerangi hatiku selama-lamanya." Hola! I'm finally done reading up my 80pages of organisasi notes. & Ive yet to revise it again before Tuesday comes. Now, it's Retorik! I totally cant wait to get over with exams. & did I mentioned abt no longer insomnia in my recent post?? Well...scratch tat out please. I still have it. I slept damn late last night. Toss and turn and toss and turn. But no somersault ah. HAHA. I'm worrying like shit over my last 3 papers. It's back to back! Scared scared scared!!! I am sooo gonna treat myself sumting good if I succeed answering those papers smoothly. Life has been so bleagh here. Everyday do revision, eat crap food and well...a lil of diff2 entertainment everyday. I wonder how's sg doing right now. I mean, it looks so kecoh in the internet abt the elections. I sense of a change this time. Haha. I even dreamt once abt it. Ahhh... Politics. I have been absorbing alot of infos on it since last week. Cos my organisasi keeps talking ab it!!!! LAHMDYHCMHDCFYUACHNDEBSFYTGUCU. What's worse, I gotta memorised all the politics from Malays to Indians customs to Europe past centuries and etc. Our life is filled with politics. Too much isnt good and neither do lil of it. Okay, end of discussion. Anyway, Adilla told me that she wants me to b a tour guide in sg later when she gives a visit. Hahaha. I agreed but omg i think she just chosed the wrong person. I mean, even I have not been to places like Marina Barrage and Universal Studios or any other new good places. & She's been to sg fr lots of times so i bet she went to all those esplanade and bugis or watever places i always chill. She wants to be a real toruists this time round. She wants good food!!! I am dead. Dead. Dead. Ive nt been to beach road for years!! O.O & restaurants! I've never tried Fish & Co. , Pastamania, Manhattan Fish Market n idk wat others. ~.~ Haiyoo. If she choose to travel and explore together, then im the right person ah. Im not good w places in my own country. Hahahaha. Any help / tag-in? A great conversation w dad. It's his half day today. He just came back from his check-up's on his high blood pressure at NUH. Alhamdulillah it went down or he'll be warded. ALHAMDULILLAH! Makes my heart at ease for knowing everyone's back there safe. & he told me who he'll b voting for tomorrow. Kekeke! I wanna go home and meet them! ~.~ OKAY EXAMS COME FIRST. T_T
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |