i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 26 June 2011 Green Lantern. Like finally, I caught a movie to watch after like.... hmmm, 6 months?! Yeahh.... & I find this movie oh-so-awesome. HAHA! Ya know... It's actually hard for me to say that for a superhero-thingy movie. I just hope the reason isnt bcoz I've nt been to the cinema that long. :S Mmmmhmmm.... Then, I watched How to train your dragon. & It's a cool movie for a cartoon. Heeh. Laughed alot by myself. The others thought I was watching maharaja lawak. Wow. I really2 have frgtten wat it felt like watching movies. I might b into all the movies by now coz it's how I shut down myself from the real world. *Cozicantstandtherealworldatthemoment* Yeahhh... Maybe Im into fantasies right now. Movies... n even dreams. More weird2 dreams nowadays. Idk wat reasons ive been getting it. But i didnt say it's a bad thing tho. Mmmmhhmmm.... My fav is ofcourse when there's Mak, my late-grandma, in it. She is forever the cutest, the bestest, the nicest, the most patient, the funniest, the everything to me. I wouldnt be this educated n this good (not really good la) if it isnt bcoz of her. I miss Mak very much. There's so much to write if i were to tell my story abt her in my life. Try asking me abt her, n i might talk non-stop for sure. Haha. My world used to b crumbled when she's gone from my sight. but her great advices and support make me goes along w life until I reach here. Still trying my best to achieve a degree holder. & still doing the best I can. Well, she's not the only one actually. Both my late-grandpa's are my pillars of strength too. It's like a message from up above that I received. All the 3 of them sent me the same very LAST advice before they passed away. "Blaja pandai2." I swear I am not to be kidding you. Those were their very last advice to me. Gosh I miss them. I'm doing everything for Allah's sake. & nothing else. This is not a force from anyone. Not even my parents. I've chosed this path in life and I'm gonna achieve it like what I've dream of always. I wouldn't wanna disappoint any of 'em. eventho im kinda lack of moral support now. It's just within ourselves wether to grab it or leave it....
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |