Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 3 June 2011

A night before turning 20,
filled w lots of things in mind.
Which makes me go restless.
Haish,
How do I let this feelings out...
Oh my...
Can I like, tell then run and then bury myself deep inside a hole so that no one can ever find me.
& then die in a sadness mode of my pathetic life.
Wowwww.
Where did i gt those ideas from...
Hmmmm.... Possible huh??

Oh well...
There's nothing more I can do...
Maybe I should just ignore it.
Ignore everything.
Ignore the heart, the mind, the feelings.
Even the dreams.
Stupid playful dreams.
Argh!
I dowanna sleep!
Later dream3 and then think3 and then dunno wat to do....


Friend say GO.
I say no.
She keeps pushing,
& I still backing up.
When is the right time....
When???!!!
I might regret it...
& I might stay this way forever....


Bye.
stillnottellingtillsomeonereallydigsitupuntiligiveupandtell..
*dead*

MiRoze exited at 1:28 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah