i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 8 June 2011 Yo! After days of full activities, today finally i stay at home doing nothing... Well... not nothing nothing... Just nothing interesting.. Okay, why am I even explaining on tat. So let me tell share w ya briefly how's my life of being 20. On the day itself, didnt had much things happen. If mom didnt ask me to follow her out, i'd definitely spending it at home like normal days. We went a lil shopping at expo. It's the GSS season. So tat explains. & Of all days, brother chosed my special day to make nuisance. Oh well... what's new... He always ruins my big day... I didnt mind him taking my bestest present i used to get fr my bday frm parents, but making mom super upset on my day is just too much... Mom went from a very happy mood to a super binget mood w him. Dad asked us out fr a small feast at Al-Azhar aft he finished his work. Mom was blabbering from our way to tt place till we gt back. In conclusion, I was very disappointed and ends the day w tears. Boo... The next day, went Wild wild wet w lil sisters and cousins as they have planned this since last month. I dragged myself to the east w that dreadful feeling frm last night. Didnt even use any makeups on. ( & I cant believe I survived tat long journey without any coverings k. Such miracle!) I felt so.... disgusted being 20 at that point of time. Especially seeing those lil kids so happy jumping ard and all. I knw the last night's scene wasn't my fault at all, but I kinda blame myself for it. Idk why. I just feel responsible to it. Damn it la brother. Ish. As we reached tat place, changed and all... they went straight to the pool. & okay, I started to frgt everything but having fun w them. Haha! & I did really enjoyed it. I dont knw how many times we've played on the biggest slides there. Shiok sia. What makes the place better is that it's filled w hot lifeguards. Omgawwwwd. Their arms are to die for. HAHA! & im nt sure if it was only me or were they always giving me the 2nd turn looks... Hahaha. Ooops! Probably my new cute haircut caught their attention. Chey! Prasan siol... Tk bley angs k myra.. Ish.. So yeah... The day went well for everyone. The next day, I went out w my 2 youngest sisters ONLY. We went out like anywhere we feel like gg. No mother okay. So funny ya knw. I felt so motherly on that day. It's like, when they asked for things I was like "okay!". Like I was so loaded lik tat. Pdahal2... If we went out w mom, Im always the one that says "NO! U just bought a thing just now! U dun need another!". Omg. No wonder my mom needs me everytime we went out so tat i can be the "no!" person or she'll gonna be as loaded as how i did on that day. Oh my... & seriously, my sg $ is.... T_T But I really enjoyed till my legs felt like it's abt to break apart. Adds up w the muscle sore from too much swimming the day before. Oh my... I didnt even knw how I survived. As for last Tuesday, Miss Jaja kept asking me out for a movie date. & since Ive been out for the whole 3 days, Ive kinda feel lazy but oh well, i just accepted her date. With the tired mood, I just wore one of my bleagh! looking blouse. & just a lil makeup. & I didnt even brought my bag. Just a sling bag to keep my wallet. W that kinda looks, (who looks like a makcik2 going to the Giant or any supermarket) I went to Marina. I mean, since it's just a movie date. So the malas feeling since it's almost 6pm by then. & In the cinema nobody can see u. Okay, so ya think we went to the cinema?? A big NO! I gt a surprised birthday from Jaja Idris n Atiqah. Idk how jaja did it but seriously... she gt me EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Ergh!! Geraaam. Haha! No wonder she insisted to meet even if the cinema almost full. Didnt do much there aft the cake n all. Headed down to Sultan fr Maghrib. & since i was ABC, I waited them outside w the camera. While viewing all the pictures in it, a friend (Siti Khadijah) from UM, suddenly appear beside me saying that she's there to teman me. Like who the fuck didnt shock w tat kinda appearance! Lol! Such coincidence.. She was from the library doing research on the proposal. Aft everyone's done performing their prayers, they were shocked seeing her there too. haha! It was damn funny. It feels so KL at that point of time. I made a joke tat the mosque was our hostel. HAHA! We parted aft that and head down to places jaja dated w her EHEMZ last time. It's like everyone's following jaja reminiscing her last date w her EHEMZ! Hahahaha. We had sandwich at Mosi cafe. & like in KL times, made dare again. This time we bullied the youngest! Hahaha. She had to finish up the freaking spicy moroccan chilli. Goshhh. Kesian die. Hehe! The prize was, Idris sending us back home. Aft we gt up frm tat place, we head down to another restaurant. I told them, "bile dgn korg, mesti byk mkn. Bile byk mkn jek, muke korg." Hahaha. We were seated at a creepy looking lane. But it filled up w big2 motor bike by the road sides. Kinda cool feelin ah. Oh we were seated there coz they wanted to sheesha. Ish2. The 2 girls were extra evil asking me to try it but Idris say better not. Haha! I dowanna ruin my lungs please!! After so much laughters and fun, we went back home sending jaja back 1st and then went for Nasi lemak power fr awhile then sent me home! Heeee! Oh please ignore my last post. My mind wasnt thinking straight ah. It's like everyone's been asking the same qn everyday. Jaja (forever misunderstd my status) ... Mother... Aunts... etc. Yes, I'm 20 yrs old and I'm still single and available. Please fill up the forms if interested! :pppp Okay, time to peel off this mask. Goodnight!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |