i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Tuesday, 12 July 2011 Had my alone time today by travelling alone to pay my fees then to the library (wic doesnt even feel like a lib at all). It was a great feeling. Just being alone. & didnt even feel of being lonely at all. After dinner, had some chats w my roomate. I asked her if she've ever seen me sad before. She straightly said no. & said that I always smile. I believe her. She always tell the truth. I am blessed having such lovely friends around. She said that she totally cant wait for 25th to come. & without thinking, i told her that I cant wait for ramadhan. Haha! She gave me a look and said, "oh kau tk kasi aku dating kan!" Haha! I swear I didnt even think of that. Ish2... mentel dr aku ni anak. Alhamdulillah. I am less worried now as my work is almost done. & I shud continue doing it... Bye.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |