i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 25 July 2011 Holahhhhhsssszzxxzz! I iz rawking tis ohsem holiday life! Oh shoooo suhweeeeeeeeeet. Everyone's asleep now, n i just came back! Lol. Kidding!!! I've been at home, doing my own shitz stufffzzz even when I'm aware that it's weekend! Why is I soooooooo hyper rite naooooozz. Okayyy... maybe too much of alone time I guess. Orrr just too much of energy from my so called "munching" snacks. :s Bleagh... I'm tired of planning. Being the planner and then being cancelled at the very last few hours. Fuck them kay. Wa da malas nak plan2. I'd rather spend my time alone at home than having a crushed hopes. I dont know what did I do to deserve such...disrespect attitude. Bleaghhhhh. I dont really intend to talk about this anyway. Anywhooos, since Ramadhan's coming in a few days, maybe I shud ask the uncle to accompany me go swimming or cycling. Because, I IS GETTING BORED W RUNNING. Yes. The uncle. I hangout w my own uncle. I is rock like dat! Coz all the friends aint as rocking as myself, sorry to say ah kan. They just hate being in sweats n smelly state. In my terms, it's the smell of sweeeeeeet success! I also dunno wat kind of success but there's always tat satisfaction feeling, especially when all ur all muscles start acting up n aching all over. Hmmmmm.... Or perhaps, just chilling anywhere windy n expose to the weather like ermmm... Marina Barrage. Probably gonna ask the cousins tat's in a private school. Or anyone who's just so free as I am this week will do. You're a text awayyyy brader! Hmm...A sudden feeling of wanting to dress up! Oh yeahhh. Call me Miss randomness! Cant u see that I'm bored here?? I can like, hangout w anyone n their grp of frens right now and talk crap like I've known them for decades already! Like seriously serious. As of now.... I'm still planning of my date w this one babe, who I knw wont disappoint me like the others. Woowoowoo! I. Cant. Freaking. Wait. To. Meet. My. Ziana. Zaiiiiiiin. BAHAHAHA! Maybe hitting our hangout place during old sec sch days. That would b nostalgic for us! wehehehehe! I am a sweet friend aint I?! *making happy face expressions * I've set the day. Just the timing n places to b confirm! ;) Speaking of her, she havent hit me the song she's supposed to dare me. Rabak sia. Nk kasi last min, so I wont have much time to practise like her. Grrrr. Oooh2! Siti's coming back tmrw but she'll touchdown here the next day. THAT is a must plan for me to date her! If she cancels me off, I'll knockdown her house door! Wooowoo! Neahhh... kiddin. She's another person tat I can trust. Never disappointed me. hekhekhek! Syg die lebih2 mcm "ziana zain" being mentioned above. Errrr.... Im using my headphone and my mom just opened my room door to check on....me?! Haiyo, she can sense or did she hear all my songs?? But im using headphooooooone! Oh yeah anyway, Im currently tuning to all the good old2 songs like Alphabeat's and anything that's just so hip n rocking! Not tat sad2 song ah. If can ah, I wanna be as high as people who are in love or in that cloud nine feeling ya know. Not in the mood to think about my misery ya see. Weeeweeeweee~ & I think I shud go to sleep now. I talked/typed too much already. Goodnight lovelies! Making pizza or pasta tmrw sounds nice huh??! I'll think about it. Or....dream abt it first! Hahaha! Okay, gdnyte! ;)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |