Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 9 July 2011

Life's been...
full of emotions.
Happy mad crazy angry sad scared.
Everything.
Yeah.
Target to finish up my work by next week.
I wanna chaoz early ah.
Even my dad keep calling asking me when im going back home.
Hehe!
Rindu ehhh... best ah ade org rindu.
(;

Been good hanging out w the Jurong mates here.
Murni sucha bad psycho person.
But she's cool to me la.
Haha.. She always failed in getting back on my nerves.
But she kinda gt the jackpot on jaja,
she made her go paranoid sumore. haish.
Tk paham betol.
K bye.
Gotta continue my work.
Later!

MiRoze exited at 5:37 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah