Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 24 July 2011

Oh hi again.
Cant sleep. & it's already 0334 now.
I just remembered abt the stupid lameee joke I made just now.
We were excited yet tired of waiting for the fireworks.
& So I told my babe while waiting for the fireworks to popout in the sky.
Me: "Eh, lawa pe! Kau nmpk tak??
Fren: "Huh?"
Me: "Nampak taaaak?Klau tak nampak..."
Fren: "Pendek umor!" *fireworks when up to the sky as she was saying that*
Fren: "EH! LAWA PE! AKU NAMPAK AH!"
Me: "Eh!!!!"
We lol-ing away for a few minutes as the fireworks keeps popping away.
Ignoring people ard us.. Well, more like everyone's in that "awwww" moment.
So, nobody's ignoring anyone! haha!
Good timing huh my joke. On time giler!

Okay bye.
Hope my lame jokes made u laugh or smile or....None.
Okay, continuing my no life @ home.

Lu langsi, lu mati. Wa langsing, wa happy!
Okay, seriously.
Bye.

MiRoze exited at 3:33 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah