i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 27 July 2011 Oh the irony... Human. Tends to get the best ones, but acts like the total opposite. Wow wow... Another one's settling down. Dear friends, I'll always pray for the best. (; Wooo! Happynya! Jengjengjeng! Sume da nk kpak2 bing2! hehehe. ![]() Rindu nye kecoh2 dgn mak-chicks mak-chicks ni! Hehehe! Kat fb pon kecoooooh. && le sigh to the conversation. -.-" I always end up getting back from 'em. Cheh. Ape la nasib bdk tak se-mentel dgn makchicks2 ni kan. haha! Kental buah laiciiiiiiiiiii. Yala2, cant deny tat I miss havin someone special who will text msg me everyday n all. Tapiiiiii.. Sape la yang nak budak as fat 'n' crazy as I am... see la. Ugly plus fat. Then the pix gt censored coz someone interframed w/o tudong. Conclusion, FOREVER ALONE! booo. ): Anyway, I'm supposed to be sleeping right now actually. Coz tmrw got swimming date w ze couzin! weeee~ But the eyes refuse to suhleeep. Meh. For wat reasons also dunno la. 1)Maybe coz Ive been slpg late this past few days. 2)Or mayb Im sad coz the brother nvr let me follow him go night cycling w his members! He said, "no bike, then no no no!" Boo you! Just wait ah. Later i buy motorbike ah! hmph. 3)Or maybe coz the uncle is still making the desk he just bought. Abit noisy. Yeap2. The uncles n me n couzinz n the aunt went Ikea today! Got my da'im babey! The uncle is trying to "makeover" his room. Le sigh... I was the one to give him ideas in how to decorate n wic desk he shud bought n all. Spent almost half of the day at IKEA. The stupid thing was, we didnt had any meals even before gg there. We were starving like lil kids who wants milk. hahaha! Moral of the story, don't go ikea w the uncle. HAHAHA! Kk kidding only. :\ Bye, I needa sleep or ze cousiiin will shoot me! ;) BTW! The mother was super duper naise. She already bought all ze ingredients for making pasta n ze pizza!!! Woop2!! But ofcoz gt sideline ah, the so called "terms 'n' conditions' applied. Mehhhh. What's new. Haha! * sorry mommy, i have been a noty girl. The brother taught me well! * :p Nyte!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |