i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 2 July 2011 Oh yeahhh... Went to watch a movie today. But the movie wasnt really in my list ah. But okay laaaaa. Gotta spend time w my sis, so yeah. It's Monte Carlo btw. Selena Gomez is forever the pretty girl. & there are some hot guys in it. Hehe! Okay, so I did say that I'm gonna stop writing here but apparently it wont be happening at the moment coz I KINDA lost my diary. Idk where it is. Like seriously. Like, anyone can be reading it anytime right now. ( & KNOW ALL MY DEEP DARK SECRETS & MY FEELINGS & MY CRUSH). Zomg! I dont wanna think abt tat. Let's just pretend it's safe n sound sumwhere in my room. Whoa! There's a pop-up saying tat I just received a mail frm frenster. HAHA! Okay.... awkward. K watever. Today I was extra selekeh extra lazy. No make-up no pretty2. I felt so tomboyish. Hehe! Oh n wat's the big deal of me telling tis is bcoz whenever I'm in this state, confirm plus chop I'll bump to lots of people. I dun know if I'd say it's bad or good coz they're seeing my natural beauty instead of coverings and all. But kinda... weird la. Met one of my sec sch fren wic I've nt met her fr quite long.... Met one of my neighbour aka my used-to-be-soccer-partner-at artpark. & lastly my 1st crush. HAHA! Can he be any cuter than that. He's forever cute can?! Hehehe. Ended my day sooo perfectly seeing him smile so widely aft I raised my hand to him. Ahhhhhh. If only...... Okay stop dreaming. Tomorrow or shud I say later, is gonna b my gdmate's big day. So fast ley. I still in my dreamland. U gt ur dream come true already. Happy happy happy fr ya lady! ;D One of her dulang is w me. Gotta bring it later! W the stuffs we bought to put on it. Secret2. Tmrw then can knw. Hehehe! I think I am emotionally damaged. I needa go sumwhere chill.... Sumwhere tat can let me scream my lungs out. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...... *think3* . Oh yeah! GENTING sounds like an idea. It's weather's good to....chill. & there's many rides for me to scream. HAHA! Omg, why didnt i think of this all this while. Since I'll be submitting my proposal ard July 20th, I can go there right after my proposal submission. Hehehehe. I'm so excited just thinking abt this idea. I NEED PEOPLE TO TAG ALONG! Family all schooling and working. Busy busy busy!!! Who who who???!! Da excited ni. Hmm3... I seriously like this idea. It's abt time for a getaway.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |