Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 22 July 2011

Ouh wow.
All these riders really loooooooooove their big sexy bike huh.
They just finished doing watever cleaning w it since.... i dont know, Isya' time??
Dr minah2 kau dudok kt stu tgkkn, smpi dorg balik eh.
Hahaha. Okay, maybe Im too observant maybe.
The only thing I can lookout from my window is the carpark.
I have no choice man. No other views.
I'd rather stare at the moon if I have the choice ya see.
Eventho their bike are freaking sexy. HAHA. Being honest here.
Oh well...
Nothing much happens w life. Pffft.
Weekends coming... Gotta hit the town!
Yeap.. Definitely.
I got a mission to accomplish.

Anyway I feel sucky right now.
Just need the talk. That'll do.

MiRoze exited at 3:00 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah