Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 16 July 2011

That awkward moment when the Indian ICA lady asked me how I wore my pashmina as my scarf.
That was definitely the highlight of my journey.
I didnt gave her an ans at all. Haha!
I did say sumting but tat wasnt even an ans.
I was totally confused when she asked tat so random qn aft she gave me a freaking 30 sec stare.
Like she's supposed to absorb my face into her memory before she scanned my psprt.
Gosh.
It's totally an anihow wear since I had the most packed-rushed-late-sleepiest day!
It was funny... seriously.
We actually laughed tgther at tt moment while me struggling to explain how.
"I just... just... ermm... yeah..*psprt finish scan* hahaha!!"
A great start reaching SG.
(:

PS: I think she asked me what's my IC no. in the 1st plc just so tat she can stare at me longer. HAHA! :p
PPS: Parents fetched me from my alighting point. Oh yeah... this is definitely the best start of my holiday!!

MiRoze exited at 1:28 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah