Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 30 July 2011

There's just so many things I wanna write here. Mostly abt what I've gained from my meetup w the sweetest ladies last night. I've known them since primary school till my pre-u years and the friendship is still gg on despite diff directions now. I'm super glad that even after we've seen the real world, getting out of our comfort zone wic was our school, everyone's still the same or shud I say change to a better beautiful person. Still standing strong. Each and every one of them are simply wonderful. We do have diff backgrounds and personalities but we can really click w each other easily. & the best part is that we always stand for each other in any situations. They're the one who I can truely trust the most and definitely those who understands me deeply.

I know I sound so cheeky and cliche right now but seriously, after gg thru life in Uni, I've seen so many other great friends but they definitely cant beat these best babes! We're always one for all and all for one. We always gives positive vibes to each other and keep reminding each other wats bad n wats good. Seriously... After a year of not meeting them made me forget wat it feels like to have such great people like them. Till last nite it is. I really can feel the bond in us and the sincerity of our friendship. They kept reminding me to be careful w people out there especially who's 2-faced people, wic I've found alot la at school. Haha! It's kinda cool tat we're now in our own way now but most of us are facing the same problem and situations in life. It's totally fun when we shared the story of our journey of life. & We didn't even talked much about boys like how other group of girls always do when I joined. Anyway, I am super glad that they didn't disappoint me by making this outing happend! I'm blessed having such trustworthy friends around me. ;)

Vivo was like the place of everyone's meet up ah yesterday. We gt caught up w the Azhariats. Siti Sakinah and her sweet roomates who just gt back frm Mesir. Then, we "crashed" to jaja's surprised bdae party planned by her sec sch mate. Like cool liddat. Everyone spending time w their own clicks at vivooooooo. haha! Oh and we managed to watched the fireworks from USS from our lepak place. Awesome la. The night was totally perfect!

As for today, I just lepak at home as the cousins came. & they keep playing w the lil kitty. That kitten wont meow-ed if u wont disturb. Even I didnt know that we still keep it till they came n played w it. && what's worse, it's IN the house now instead of at the corridor. I've warned them tat I wouldn't want to be responsible w it or anything tat's gt to do w the kitty. Ahhhhhhh! When I came back home last night, I thot tat thing was already been given to a cat-lover coz I didnt see it outside my house. HAIZZZZZZ. Tertipuuuu. T_T
Uncle's story was waaaay funny ah. He just came back from Korea so he didnt knw abt the kitten. When he was using the desktop at ard 2am, the kitty made some noise. & he cuak ahhh! hahahaha! He thot gt kucing sesat entered the house. He told us, he was abt to wake us all up and find it. -.-""
The kitty was quite noisy today since the kids keep disturbing it. It keeps meowing even when they all went back home already. My lilest sis, who brought tat kitty back home, gt irritated w it and said "Ahhhh! Bising laaa! Eh, letak bawah balik la! Tk boleh tahaaan!" HAHAHA! But mom never let her do tat coz we all kesian looking at the pity lil kitty. She said dun throw it, must find someone who wants it. HAHA! My sis was really binget and she was about to cry. So funny laaa. We all kept teasing my bro abt him being the parent of the kitty coz he's been taking care of it sooo neatly! So I do have a sweet elder brother eh. hahaha! Haish... now the kitty gt the attention from everyone. I am sorry lil kitty but I just cant handle you. I know you're cute but I am really2 sorry. ):

Haish... Mcm rrrrrr seseorg la... tapik tkpe laa. Segan laa. Simpan jek dlm hati, biar Allah sorang tau. Hehe! Aku bukan siapa-siapaaaa...

Yeay2!!! Ramadhan's ard the corner! I'm super excited! I've gt missions to do. I mean targets for myself. I'm trying to make myself as near to Allah as possible. Honestly, I've been neglecting my daily read-up @ Quran. Sooooo, I'll try my best to finish qatam another round of it by the end of this Ramadhan! Amaciaaaaaam?! Baik pe plan. Hope I can make it ah. Okay, that's my 1st mission. Next is to go terawih! Ah! To be honest I didnt perform any terawih last year. Ahh, malunyeee! My target is to go for 15 days la the least aft minus off some situations. So no need full month of terawih. Hehe! It'll be great if anyone joined in this missions. There's no need to be ashamed when it's about religous knowledge. Oh n if I do have someone tagging, semangat nye slalu lebih. I miss those times with my late-grandma's here. I always had a wonderful Ramadhan. So amaciam?! Do u think it's a good missions?!

Oh yeah, speaking of Ramadhan. Mom sounded to me last few days ago. She told me to make a daily planner of what to cook for breaking fast. & I haven't even make one. Meh... Need meh?! && Does tat mean she's "resigning" from cooking at home and giving me the responsible??! Ahhhhhh!! IBU! You're sucha big bully! I knw this days would come eventually. Ishh. Nasib seorang gadis yang penuh dengan tanggungjawab. Cheh. No wonder u nvr let me work hah! Haiyo! Not fair laaaaa.

MiRoze exited at 3:56 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah