Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 28 August 2011

Aisha's nowhere to be found. *crick* *crick* Da balik kampung ke ni minah?! Gotta cancel off the plan tmrw. Pffffft. Whatever it is, I still gg Geylang tmrw. Still need to hunt fr my tudong! Couldnt find it at JB just now. Tsk2... Baru nk kasi si esah ni kuih raya.. Haish.. sedih. Nvm, tk ditakdirkn utk ketemu. hehe!

My timeline's filled up w the election's update. Sume kanchiong pe. Haha! I'm waiting fr my cake to bake in the oven. Huhu! So booooored! No life ahhhhhhhh. Bro n his kpop. Nt helpinggggg.

Last year's raya was really a good and very memorable one. Hope this year's would be better as there are more new family members in the family. The new wifeys. Uncle adly's and abg fad's. Hehe!
Bleagh... another year of me being single again tho. Hope it wont b forever...

On a brighter note, been dancing to the beat listening to Beyonce's, Selena Gomez's and all raya songs played in the radio while baking. Rocking the night! woo!

MiRoze exited at 12:09 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah