i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Tuesday, 30 August 2011 Apparently the plan went on. Even Sak joined in. W only the 3 of us, we enjoyed like crazy people. Haiss.. I always gt tired of laughing aft meeting them. Haha. Kita rempuh last 2 days before raya at Geylang at night. Bumped in to w lots of others too ard geylang. Thank God I had a few hours of sleep before going there. A whole night making cake marble till tmrw afternoon was very exhausting. 20 pieces done! Fuh. Aft separating w sha n sak, met the cousins. Decided to crashed at their place fr the last nite of ramdan. I gt back home ard 4pm and sis was very chatty. She said, "Kak ya tkde tk best ah. Kite sahur mkn nasi dgn telor jek!" I totally ROFL coz it kinda reminds me of tat one drama on suria. Oh n ergh... I literally had a :O expression seeing my room just aft a day of nt being in it. Damn it. Like fcking hurricane came last nite. I am speechless now. Gotta help w the cookings now. My hand smells of those rempahs Ive made earlier. Bye.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |