Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 6 August 2011

Hohoho!
I'm baaaaaack. Geylang was..... Zzzzz. Boring. Nothing to buy la. Haha. Only lepak2 w my 2 babes. Chosed geylang coz Ja was already ard tat area and...yeah. That's pretty much the reason actually. Haha!

Okay let's continue where I've stopped just now. Oh yeah, cik Didi. Yeap... his iPad became the victim. The next day went out w another Didi. Hehe! Bought his stamp pad for work. Apparently he work to play chop2. Still cant gt over w his fav pastime games when he's small. Kekeke! :pp
Peace abg didi! Peace! Oh and org ni eksen ah . Mentang2 he own an iPhone. Asik suro org buang mine. Sedih la. :( Eh, but atleast my phone is pretty much innocent! I've found a pix tats super duper unforgettable. WAHAHA! It beats all my stupid pix you've laughed on eh. Okay so yeah, he did see a part of my craziness in my phone. Meh.. I dun care. I'm still cute and innocent just like dat cartoon character in tat kart game he keeps losing on. :PP Peace again abg didi! hehehe. K laaa, takmo kacau die lagik nnti merajok seribu tahon aku yg susah. He he he! Tkpe2, dalam bulan suci ini saya doakan agar awak lulus TP k! Amin.

Then as for the following day, went Bukit Pjg for fast breaking at aunt's house. I dunno if it only happens to me or other ppl too, but everytime when my lil cousins saw me, they'll have this one same excited expression. Each one of them. It's like, by the time they saw me, their eyes went big and very sparkly and said out loud "EH KAK IYAH!" and then smiles widely. Then, the small ones tend to run to me and hug my legs. Hahaha! At times, I feel like I'm a huge mascot like those barney or any cartoon characters tat made a show at the shpg ctr. Yeah... that feeling. Neah... it's not a negative thing. I like the feeling actually and knowing tat they all love me taaaaaaaat much! hehehe. Sayang semuaaaa. *muah muah* OH2!! And speaking of kiss, I was awaken on tat day by a kiss from an unexpected person! Whoo?? My elder brotherrrr! Hahaha. It was weird feeling yet sweet and tat happy feeling at the same time ya see. Super duper unexpected. Soooo random! As he kissed my cheek, I woke up from my sleep just like a sleeping beauty. Hehehe! Like seriously... My brother's getting sweeter by day.. Okay da skit2 jek puji. Back to the real story. Ermm, kay. The reason we went Bkt Pjg was to make this kuih sarang semut. Ibu yang smgt nk buat atlast die dudok jek. I made it tgther w cik rose. Hehe! Balik jek tgn lenguh semcm. Sungguh capek parut itu kuih! Huhu.. Balik jek, made one chatting conversation w jaja n sak. Told 'em abt my hand and the reason why i was extra lazy to type. Then they made such reasons why i made it all up. CHEH. CHEH. Jahat. Jahaaaaaaat!

As for today, had a last min plan w sak n ja to meetup at geylang. Didnt really buy anytg frm there. We just chillllllll. Sakinah w her forever long stories. hehehe! Kecoh ah ni minah da skola poly. Oh n we've bumped to lots of people ah. First was Aisha. She was like" ape kau buat kat sini? Dating ngn sak tk blg aku!" Cheh. Pdahal die tgh iftar dgn schmate die. -.- Zzzz Aisha zZz.. Then, met Liyana Ramlan. My schmate. me n ja chatted w her for awhile abt the upcoming semester. hehe! & then, we saw some azhariats. Haha. Sape suro lepak kat arqam. Sume org kte jmpe. haha! Oh2! & lol lol, met Rafiqah too. Weird how she "ignored" me. I was about to say to her face, "halo! I exist! Not just jaja!" But watever. I gt sakinah anyway... haha! Aft we have performed our prayer, then we head down to have our meal. When we were having our meal, there was this super duper cute chubby lil kid at the next table. Both of my friends were distracted looking at him. He was behind me, so I when I turned. He kept staring at me w such cheeky face! Seriously... His eyes keep blinking in a weird gesture. It's like he wanted to wink or sumting. Soooo cuteeee! I was trying to make a conversation w him and he was acting so shy... & When I turned my head back to my friends, he made this weird noise coz he's trying to gt back my attention. Haha! Freaking funny! When we're about to go, i said bye to him and his face went oh so saaaaad and tat made me n my frens laughed. Drama gile bdk kecik ni. But when my fren said bye to him, he was waving w semangat and said bye loudly. Cute gilerrr! Mcm nk cubit2 pipi tembam die. Hehehe. Think tats how ppl always wanna do to mine eh. :P & I think I gt this one attracting thingy to lil kids ah eh. Even stranger kids can like me. Like what Sakinah said, "nasib baik ni bdk kecik yg fascinated. Klau bdk besar, bsk kau da kahwin. Muka aku pn die tk nk pandang!" Cheh. Cheh. -.-"
Geylang wasnt tat packed like what we thot it would be. Walk3 then find another place to chill again till we parted. Then went NTUC before gg back. Reached home quite late. & I straight away cooked for sahur. Now lepaaaak. Wait for sahur time then eat. Eventho im kinda hungry now. :\

K bye.

MiRoze exited at 3:06 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah