i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 25 August 2011 I think my room gt the raya atmosphere already. Coz I heard my sis singing raya songs before sleeping. Ermmm.. and i did the same thing this morning. Haha! It came out unintended. I think coz I did quite alot of kuih last night. Choc chip cookies, layang2, cake marble. & I still have a list of kuihs to bake tonight. Oh yeah, im so pumped up to finish up all this raya preparations. Totally gonna lepak on the weekend till raya. Wanna step out of the house. Gonna lepak w the lovelies again maybe this sunday. Whoop2!! Before kak aisha kite balik KL jmpe nenek die. wee~ Okay, i frgt wat to write ah. Later babey! I'm freaking hungry now. I eat lesser than fasting days now. Haha! No time ah! Do work, sleep, work, sleep,work, sleep. yeah. k bye.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |