i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 24 August 2011 That post really sound like a sleepyhead's one. Tsk2. Anyway, room still in progress. Kinda forced one of my sis to do her part. It's now like 80% done. Whoop2!! Oh and apparently my sahur today useless la... I cant puasa too. Wahaha! Actually, Im kinda sad la coz I havent finish reading my quran leyy.. Huhu! So, yesterday probably gonna b my last day of fasting for this year's ramadhan. Damnnn. Oh well... life has to go on. haha! I woke up quite late today since I slept ard noon like dat. Wahaha! Oops.. But gt awaken quite a number of times by text messages. Tsk2... of all days my ladies. Miss me ehhh... hahaha! Weird how I can always gt awaken by the text msg sound than the alarm sound. Tsk2.. Sot eh ni telinge. Oh n today's dream kinda "packed". Gt so many people I dreamt of! Thot no more dream aft rearranging the bed in my room. Zzzz.... My brother saw my room and he was like, "Ya! Ni kau buat sorg2?? Hmm, bagus2!" -.-ZzZ. Was my room that bad huh?! Tsk. Dun blame if it was.. Ive nt been in sg the past few months ago. Or... he thot I was a lazy bum ass till he didnt expect me to clean this all up?! Ish, if that's true, I'm so gonna choke him! Grr... he gotta see my room at my hostel. No serak2 okay! Independent okay!! Tsk2.. But thanks yo brother for the comment. Coz I trust his taste. Means tat my arrangement is better than before. Hehe! He's one of the neat person in the house, the reason why i trust him. Hee! Oh n he keeps coming to my room. -.-" Havent finish kemas la brother! Dun kepo2 k. I needa finish up all this spring cleaning asap coz I want to lepaaaak. Haha. Oh n visit geylang one of this days. Need to visit one of my fren at her workplace and pass her the thing tat I wanna give her. Gonna try and sleep now. Woo.. I gt a new pillow fyi. Hehe! New pillow. New bolster... Idk why my family likes to take my pillows. I just gave one of my pillow to my sis coz she kept using it. Tats the reason why i gt a new one for myself! & last time, mom kept stealing my bolster from my bed and brought it to her room. I gt tired of shifting it and decided to just leave it in her room. Now I gt another one. Quite new. Gt it last month. Hehe! I need a bolster in order to sleep faster than usual. Tak main ah w bantal busok n all. Tats why i dun mind having new pillows ard! :D Okay, nk tido w brand new fluffy ultra soft bantalz. Later!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |