Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 16 August 2011

yawnz2. In the train nw. As usual...packd. Otw to my iftar session w my sec sch mates. Funny how most of em lookg fr me to tell their attendance instead of the main organiser. Im only a helping hand to meera bt seems tat some of em are 'shy' to attend?! Yes, its a qn to me too. Guess tats the reason why they approach me eh. Hehe. I have more frens than i thot eh. Hehe. I nt choosy when it comes to fren. Cn mix ard w anyone. Hee! Okay, gonna alight soon. Update more later!

MiRoze exited at 6:26 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah