Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 3 September 2011


The current wallpaper. Keeping it simple and clean.
Oh yeah, it's raya already.
Sory ah nvr update. I wrote in diary and I dun see a point of writing or telling again abt my raya here. Sooo yeah... Gotta see my mood yaw.
I've yet to count up my collections and deposit in. Dont know why I couldnt find the excitement like last time.
Ahhh... I've made the list of things-to-do. Time to pack up.
Head in the game already. Just needa focus and look ahead.

Anyway... been filling up my ears w Selena's songs most of the time. She gt sexy smexy voice ah. Hehe! Practice2!! Can go karaoke soon! But I feel like gg swimming more than any other activity.

Ah, it's almost 7am. I've yet to perform my suboh prayer and wake my bro up for his bike lesson. LATER YAW! Gotta do morning runnnn!
Shucks! I hate my bruises. So sakit! :'(

Nvr been stereotype them yet I've nt seen or met the good one. Oh well... back to square oneee.

MiRoze exited at 6:13 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah