Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Definitely not done w raya.
The mood is still in.
The reason why I haven't pack any stuffs.
HOW HOW?!
Anyone willing to pack for me? I give u my raya collections!
Wahaha! Might as well go to school for me too.
lolol.
I still have 2 new baju raya tat have yet to be used.
HOW HOW?!
I gt a list of things to do now.
& I gotta go for a last min serious shopping.
Damnnn...
Anyhoooos, I FINALLY went to catch a movie.
Feels like a decade oready...
Guess what I watched!!
FD5 manz!!!
I think me n cha were the loudest in the cinema.
Stupid gore movie.
Disgustingggggg. & Disturbinggg.
The storyline... meh. Same old same old.
Ape pnye nasib.
Bile nk tgk movie, tkde kaki.
Bile ade member, cite gini pny stress.
Wahaha!
Nvm... Still gt the GV 1 fr 1 coupon!
Can go watch mooooooooovie again!!
Weeeee~

I cant sleep right now... Boohoohoo! Too much of sleep last night I guess.
Eh, but gerek tau... bangun tido jek, ibu suro siap go jln raya. Shiok right!!!
Wahaha! Atleast tk stone kt rumah pe..
Tp bsk tk jln ah ))): Ibu keje laaaaaaaaaaaa...
Sedihhhhh.. (Must. Find. Member.)
Or isit bcoz Ive been thinking too much...
Lots of things been thru my mind la..
Especially the drama Im gonna face later on..
I am seriously not looking forward to it!
ACTUALLY, I am not in the "drama" or fight or watever shit they call it.
But, I'm affected coz they're my frens. Close to b precise.
How. Can. They. Not. Know. How. To. Compromise. Things.
I always wonder how can they be in a relationship when such small fussy issues can be as big as a drama. I mean, there's more things you shud pass thru before handling serious tings like rship.
Soooo.... if u cant handle a small problem w ur own gd fren, how wud u even understand the other species..... *crick crick crick*
Blh buat research sia bende ni utk buat thesis during final year.
WAHAHA! Kidding2.
K but seriously, the drama is seriously going on.
&& I can even feel the heat now in sg.
Blom smpi sane baaaabe. Perang besar nk mampos pe.
Ego satu2... Nauzubillah.
Aku ni slalu jd mangse org tengah. Why oh why....
Berat tau bahu ni kene pikul.
Alhamdulillah, tahap kesabaran masih tebal lagik.
Brape tebal tu tk sure ah, mungkin setebal babat aku ni.
Eh, byk tu! wahaha.
Dorg blom nmpk singa aku klua.. Fuh.
Klau klua, sume cnfm tekejot berok insaf selame2nye...
Kenapela susah sgt nk give in to each other..
Haizzz... Nak kene solat istikharah ke aku ni utk pilih yg mane satu?!
Eh, tkpelaa.. stay neutral sua. Tk nk side sape2 ah eh...
Nnti tambah drama lagi..
Hmmm2... pikiran. Mcm ade dua matair gtu.
Kate uni student, knape prangai camni...
Tk phmla actually... pening ah.
Tgh hari raye ni... hmmm.
I gotta make a plan to settle it up during this hari raya opportunity.
Wadya thinkkk???! no?!
I may sound...chill, but I take this thing as aserious matter.
Which can lead me to... crying.
Which is bad. Very!
Klau da nangis tu maknenye disappointed gile babi k.
Dun start begging me to stop crying once the tears fell.
We have brains to think. & we shud think before doing any actions.
& As we grow older, we shud be a mature thinkers.
This are the basic things. You wouldnt want me to say it in ur face right?!
Every words and actions tat has been done, couldnt be erased.
THINK people think! It's not tat hard.
Please k.
I sound so... tensed here.
I needa chill man...
No. I need my own listener now for me to pour out tis shitz.
I've always been the listener. Always.

If only people can see thru their actual attitudes from those pretty innocent beautiful faces..
& If only people can see the stress Ive been thru from this calm face...

MiRoze exited at 2:21 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah