Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 17 September 2011

Soooooo... It's been a week here. & I already cant wait for semester break wic is in November. But that can wait actually. Oh yeah...... I'm coming home this coming thursday! Only till weekends laa. Anyway, my schedule is almost fixed. & guess what... I'm totally definitely double confirm have Monday blues every week for the whole semester coz it's a whole day schooling. From 9am till 11pm. Awesome huh? Aweeeesoooooome.

Oh2! & a Happy Birthday to Shaiful! Da besar sey abang tu... May you always be safe while riding. Oh n may you get a gf to teman u riding. :p
kk, serious one... May Allah bless you w good health, increasing Iman and endless Rahmah & Syafa'ah frm Rasulullah saw.

We celebrated Idris's bday. A surprised. At his home. He was really surprised. Mission accomplished!!! Well... I shud b surprised too if i were to b him. Coz the others were in his house while he was out w jaja atiqah n I. wahaha! It was totally "IN YOUR FACE!" surprise with a splat of flour at his face and his super precious long hair. wahaha!
Oh but it was totally a freaking bloated day. Fat ahh.... Dun be surprise if see a fat-ter girl walking ard ah..

Ahhh... the coughing syrup finally hit on me. I'm gg to sleep now. Gdnyte!


MiRoze exited at 12:04 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah