Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 24 September 2011

TADAAA!
Syiok or wattttt...
Had it just now.
It's the new flavor frm mcd's.
BUTTERSCOTCH!
Quite nice ah.
Yumm yumm!
Eventho I was feelin kinda sick,
that's just wat i wanted w this blocked nose n all.
Ahhh... wat's best to knw is tat it's the fav of tat person who passed me his germs..
Such cruel... Spreading germs instead of spreading the love..
kk kidding..
Anyway, I had glances of the F1 cars while theyre on track.
Cool ah but the sound so irritating aft awhile.
Didnt went ard much since the muscles are aching on my right leg due to the badminton incident.
But nt tat bad la... still cn handle it.

There were so many cockroaches at the void deck! Brrr... It somehow reminds me of the time when I was lepak-ing at my fren's room. N theres tis small lizard entered the rm. Abih sume da terpekik2. I literally ROFL fr awhile.. Aft 10mins, they were still running ard the rm. I end up taking an umbrella n whack it til it looks so flat! Eeee... I joind them screamg ard. Hahaha. Geli sey. Eeek! It look so disgustg. Ergh, sick2! N i better slp nw. Nd to follw mom to orchid cntry club. Bye!

MiRoze exited at 1:30 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah