Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 18 September 2011


Those cakes are to die for. Like seriously... It has a one of a kind taste. It's from this one nenek's house. Very the sedap. Oh tat time jalan raya la. Haiyoo.. people in sg still rayaing sey. I sad here. Didnt do anyting. Well, in terms of my roomates, I did lots of things like twice of washing the laundries and etc. But kerja rumah doesnt count as doing sumting in my dictionary. Felt so lemau the whole day. But it was a very cooling day. Infact, it's been raining heavily here the whole week. So yeahh... me n the roomies just chilled in the room doing nothinggg. It was a good chill actually.. It started from..... the cookies I bought if I'm nt mistaken. Sooo, the story's like tis. They were munching over my cookies and Syera started asking me how come my cookies are always...perfect. HOW DO I ANSWER TO THAT KIND OF QUESTION?! TELL ME HOW!! Nana interrupted saying, "she's one material." I gave her a look and said "how can u call me a material na?! ouch" hahahaha. She meant it in a good way actually. Then, there's this label on top of the lid saying "ustazah kamisah". Nana was like, "sape ustazah ni?" & Syera went "her mom.. duhhh! How long have u been fren w azyza?! U dunno ah?!". & That's how we started asking each other abt our family background and everything. The funniest part is when Na told me a story of wat she told one of my fren who visited our room and saw the labeled too. The fren asked if my mom is an ustazah and she was telling confidently, "No... mak die makcik2 biase jek." PFFFFFFTT! WAHAHHA! Wat sey makcik2 biasa. hahaha! kecoh ahhh. Seriously.. & Na also just knew tat I knw how to bake n all. That's how I started telling them abt me baking cakes for 2 non-sleeping days tat last few days of recent ramadhan just to help dad for his shop. The epic part! They were expecting me to get some benefits or salary or any profits from the help. & I was like, "Errrr, no." Both of them gave me O.O face and asked me "why" tgther. Funny kan! & I just replied entah for tat. Serious ah... They are fun to talk to. So many expressions Ive seen from their faces. Then Na added, " That's what we call passion people. One material!" Pfffft. Again w the material. Kecoh ah.. Da tu, she wants me to bring my cake marble when I came back sg. Cheh. Im nt a material k na! Cheh.

Anyway, there's a soccer match and the boys been shouting at the canteen. & I gt class from 9am to 11pm tomorrow and I cant sleep. I cant freaking sleep! Shittos. A zombie gg to sch tmrw.
K slamat!

MiRoze exited at 10:38 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah