i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 30 September 2011 Today's training BAAAYEEK PUNYA! Super satisfied w the aching I'm having now. I reached back home and saw few missed calls frm ibu. & the conversation goes like this .. Ibu: Knape tk angkat td call byk kali? Me: Org baru balik dr silat laa tk bwk phone. Ibu: Huh? Silat? Buat ape? Me: Silat la.. mcm CCA. Ibu: Kau kn gemok. Tk tergolek ke? Me: Huh? Ape yg golek sey... Org baru balik ah ni.. Masih hidop lagik pe!! Yeappp... I always gt comments from mom when it comes to sports. Last time when I used to play soccer at Art Park, mom will always say like " kau pompan pn nk main bola...... anak pmpn org lain jgk bgs, dudok rumah tk lari2 kt playground situ". LOL! I dun care! I have my own mooooooooves mother! :D She always like tat oneee... Even when she knws tat I've been active since I was born. Tsk2!! She doesnt really mind actually... As long as I survive perfectly then it's a O-K-A-Y!!! Kecoh ah ibu... till I frgt to tell her one important stuff. Haish.... Tkpe bsk ade lagik mase. Otot2 suda sakit skrg... Mate pon da makin sepet... da tkley nmpk skrin sgt. Penat ketawe lepak dgn the seniors aft silat td. yawnz2... I continue tmrw ah.. bye.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |