i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 23 September 2011 Weehoo... dgr2 kaki kanan da terase kesakitan slide yg telah ku buat ketika bermain badminton 2 hari yg lalu. There's been so many thing happen within 2 weeks in school. Spent mostly in sch and hostels. Yeah... that's how we spent our raya there. pffft. A few days ago, me n Atiqah had a minor accident. We were abt to send the rented car. While on the highway, Ive been making conversation and making jokes to her so she wont feel bored n sleepy. But the moment when I checked my phone, we went silent. & she freaking fell asleep!!! Only for a few sec sey!! Thank God I was aware tat the car's turning to the left road shoulder. If not, my legs probably crushed man... huhu! Takot giler.. Atiqah said, thankful tat im nt the panic type. Hahaha! Panic kt dlm jek la... Ya know... it somehow reminds me of the time when i played bumper car w brother. I was sitting beside him and he's the driver la. & We were spinning ard and ard gg nowhere. & I decided to ctrl the steering wheel bt still sitting at the passenger seat. So yeah... when Atiqah fell asleep, i kinda shouted her name and gt hold the steering wheel. Such. A. Crazy. Experienced. & Speaking of accident, Mimi had an accident a week before she went Korea. She was riding his bro's bike. & she was rolling down when his brother had the sudden break. or sumting like tat... i frgt ah. But yeah... I super scared now. She's limping now. Huhu!!! Hope it's gonna be temporary. Argh! Seram laaaaa.. Then3... Syera just told me abt her brother gt accident too from riding the past few days ago. Seram la.. Kene bace doa byk2 sey klau naik kenderaan. Takot giler! Abih 2 days ago, played badminton almost midnite. & ya knw how suck I'm at badminton. Bile tgh main badminton tu, mcm nk leave the court and join the boys play soccer kat sebla jek. Tsk2.. Dgr2 main badminton blh injured eh... Smpi terslide ke kanan. Bgn jek ketawe2. Org lain sume panic. Kecoh ah... What other crazy things I've done at school... Hmmm3.......... Oh2!!! That one super random day when Kak shikin decided to visit my room. She's damn kecoh and crazy. Ni member baik ah utk lepak tgther2. She decided to have a crash course on how I always wore my shawl. I totally ROFL when she said she wanted to learn frm me. Hari2 klua slalu rase plg selenge pnye tudong aku pakai. Selekeh la sgt kan. Slalu dpt stare. Cnfm la tu selenge face. Haishh... Kecoh btol. But ofcoz... I just showed her la. She told me tat she looks like tis one nenek pny cartoon character if she wear a tudong. WTH. She compare herself w a cartoon. Crazy pny minah. Aft Ive wear my shawl n all on her, she kinda screamed. It's between scream and shrieked, idk. She was like, "Ahhhh! I suke I suke! Thanks Amirah! Ahh! I look better than the nenek pny cartoon." Seriously funny ah this kakak. & she decided to wear it the whole day till she go back home. hahaha! Best jgk makeover people. I let her brought back my tudong n hoping she'll start wearing one soon! :) Da kecoh2.. Sume penat. Lepak ah... & idk why people tend to have this one common topic when they're in my room. What else... boys. Huhu! We were lepak-ing on the floor. The internet was very sucky at tt moment. So we just had some chit chatting, tgther w my roomies too. & they started talking abt boys when i was passing ard my cookies. Kak shikin kinda the mastermind of this topic. She asked wether i bought or made it myself the cookies. Aft knwg the answer, "Mmmm... nk lagik. Sedap mcm famous amos. Eh, da blh kawin. Sape u nye boyfriend? I nk tgk tat lucky man." Me; "I tkde la kak... muke ni sape yg nk kan.." She added, " eh, u kn cantik lawa cute manis pandai u gt the x-factor". Lol! I simply replied, "Did u just describe yourself kak?! hahaha" Roomies started to masok campor saying I cnfm plus chop gt boyfren but nvr tell people. Ni lagik satu nk cocok2 mcm setan eh.. Ishh2. I have no idea how many times I have swore to people tt I am currently single. Do I look like someone who's easily gt attracted by the boys? Ugly like tis. Buta agaknye dorg tu.. Nana was like, "Klau aku ade abg, da suro msk minang cpt2. Aku sndr tk tau bake tak tau masak. Tak tau melawa. Tak active in sports. Tak rajin mcm kau hari2 cuci kain..." Budak2 ni mmg suke carik psl tau. Geramz btl. The last part abt cuci kain sungguh tk perlu sey.. Haha! She said tat coz she always send her laundry to doby shop ever since there's no washing machine at the dorm. Giler btol. Starting from there they share anytg that they knw abt boys. I just listened and laughed ah.. But they werent the only people tat talked abt boys. Like I said earlier, people likes to talk abt this topic when theyre in my room. I guess they're just comfortable. The recent was w Atiqah n Fath. Since Atiqah da tunang, they were asking abt her preparations fr her wedding day n all. Then, they start talking abt.... k, i shudnt be sharing it here. Haha! It's super R21 to me. Hahaha! But yeah.. Ive gained sumtg frm the conversations. Oh, there's this one part they suddenly stop from talking and everyone was looking at me. I went, "what?! " n check myself out if there's sumtg wrg w me. Atiq started asking the same qn I've had... "Sape boyfren kau??" I swear, within this 2 weeks of schooling, Ive oready received tat 8 times from diff2 people. Haiz... sedih ah. Mcm da time utk ade bf jek. I told Atiq klau nk ade bf nk kene mentel. She confidently said "mmg... mcm aku la. hahaha!" Bagos btol ni makcik. Dad just asked me alot of qns abt Nurul, the daughter of his old neighbour, who's now my junior in my fac. He really wants me to take care of tat girl.. Ish.. Pdahal umor same k. Die da adebf lagik. Better than me la kn.. Showed my dad the raya pix of me n her at sch.. Klau tk die tk pecaye aku da jumpe si nurul ni. Tsk2.. Oh n suddenly dad told me to continue my studies fr Masters as well at UM since it's only fr 2yrs aft Ive done w degree. Wow.... Didnt expect him to say tat. I mean, he used to keep saying to me to cepat2 get a job and get married before i gt old n scruffy. Now Im super confuse. @.@ I finally gt to watch a movie again... Didnt watched any in msia coz everyone was on a budget. Boo! Thank you to my movie buddy fr accompanying eventho u're sick n tired. Kamu sungguh baik sekali. :)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |