i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 25 September 2011 Would u believe if I tell you tat my littlest sis own an iphone now?? Oh yeahhh she just did. Pffft. Apparently she's just richer than me. Oh well... What to do... Rezeki bdk kecik tu la kan... Talking abt this kid, dad told me tat my sis actually missed me. Awwwww! Sucha sweety.. I like it when people say they miss me.. Hehehe! I feel of being appreciated. (: It's only 2 weeks and lil sis saw differences in my hair. She said my hair gt longer oready. I thot nobody wud ever realised tat. Oh well... I'm gg back KL tonight. & Will b staying there longer this time round. Letting the hair grow way longer than wat people have seen. :p
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |