i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 14 September 2011 Ya Allah... Sudah rinduuu. Am I that weak actually?! Haish... what more can I say.. As predicted, there's no raya mood here. AT ALL. Such. A. Sick. Life. Like seriously... They do have those colourful lights hanging ard the sch but it feels more like christmas coz they put it ard the trees. Pffffffffft. Dunno how to decorate pe.. & Alhamdulillah, everyone's been doing great w each other. Having new roomies can b awkward okayyy! Thank God they're the chill type... We had quite a good laugh today. & It's good to knw tat they feel so welcome in here and can fit in faster than I thot. Ahhh... serious2. Rindu....... I've been flipping thru the pictures I've took recently. Most of it are, ofcoz, raya pictures. hmm2... to upload or not to uploadddddd... I am super bored right now. Tmrw no class man!! NO CLASS. Ya.. Only 3 working days I go to sch.. Sick man! If only I own a car so I can go back home to and fro oh so easily. Ehhhh... but gerek ahhh. Gangz sume da sound2 ah nk blaja... Now tggl nk sound parents. He he he... Hope I gotta do both! BOTH!!! I want both! If take both, the package so cheap!!! Less than 1k gtu. K bye. I'm just gonna stare watever tat's above me.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |