Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 23 October 2011

It was my 1st time having Sakura buffet w the bestest girls last night.
Yeah... I am kental like thaaat. 1st time ohhh.
haha... Great place. Good food. Awesome company.
:)

I'm gg back tmrw morning, yet here I am staring on some papers and this small screen.
Anyway, I just had a liiiiiiil chat w someone I used to knw.
I'm sorry to say but he's a sick person.
Typical story... Gt a partner, and poof! Gone. Partner gone, poof! Appear back again. Ugh.
But... he's waaaay sicker than that typical story.
& he shud consider himself lucky that I dun go tell people ard abt wat he just told me.
People change. I can accept that, but I cant accept that friendship of urs anymore coz it aint sincere from the start. DISLIKE!
You've wasted my time, and I dont wanna repeat it again.
Now, tell me, who's the heartless one ??
Okay, whatever. Case closed. Fullstop. The end. Totally done w him.

I'm sorry if that's kinda harsh to some of u, but I'm done being super nice to people who doesnt even appreciate a thing on every effort we've made.
As we getting older, we shud be wiser right?!
:)

Okay, done letting out this shitz. I'm back to my work.
Gah! Boringgg.... Wat a life.
Im in sg, for godsake! Not even enjoying my last night here...
Oh, and speaking of boys....
Honestly, do I look like I'm.... attached??
I gt tired of telling people that I'm still w my same old status... I swear it's getting near to 50 times now.
Nooo... I dun go tell people ard... They asked me 1st..
Even last night, my fren was like assuming/accusing me of having a happy man in life secretly.
I admit that I am secretive but please... I've never keep a secret abt my relationship to my friends... Except for some stalkers ofcourse....
& I've asked my frens what makes them think that way...
& their very irritating answer was, "Muka kau makin berseri-seri!"
Grrrr.... Dengar2 having a confidence means having a boyfriend?!
Hahaha!
Oh wells... Assuming aint healthy people.
But seriously... which part of me that shows a sign "I have a boyfriend!" ??
Curiousssssss. Dun tell me it's the age eh.. *die*
Okayyy.... that's more than enough.
It's time for more workloads. wooooo~ -.-"

Just 2 more weeks and I'll be back!
Again! :D

MiRoze exited at 8:26 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah