i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 7 October 2011 I've been suuuuuuuuuuuuuper duper busy. I didnt even have the time to rest. A friend asked me to follow her go holiday w her family this weekend. Soooo yeah... hope it'll be one distressing holiday. I've told mom and she approved. Hehe! Love her to the max! She really knows when to give me a call. I just had a bad time and she called me as if she can feel it. It's kinda hard to live in a place where there's no entertainment at all. I've been adapting it quite well actually but the people surrounding just want my life to be worst. Semoga Allah beri petunjuk padanya. Tanak cakap aib orang ah. Serah pd Tuhan lagik mulia. Simply said, I miss home and I miss my family. It's okay... I'll be gg back home soon. :) Thank you Allah for the strength you've given me so far and the pillars (family) of strength I have in life.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |