Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 18 October 2011

OVERLOAD WITH ASSIGNMENTS!
Weeeeeeeeeeee~
& I gt silat performance thursday night.
Weeeeeeee~
STRESS!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee~
Nak jumpa family for the weekend!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
:D

Oh, have I told u abt me gg to SG vs Slangor match a few weeks ago?? haha. I have not updating abt all this good stuffs here. Maybe I'd share abt it on the next post. :D


It's hard not thinking about you who keeps haunting me in dreams for the past few days.
& I wonder if I ever crossed your mind...

MiRoze exited at 1:28 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah