Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 28 October 2011






Rmmbr I told u abt me gg to sg vs slangor match?
Yeah.. Those are the pix.
We were trying to blend in actually...
I look so weird kan?! haha.
We even seated at the opponents place.
Coz we couldnt find ours. :s
It was a mixed feeling night.
A new experienced indeed!
I cant say much here. :B
Scared ah! *peace*


p.s. Do u knw tat I dislike being compared w another girl, worst still, my own friends?
peace out!

MiRoze exited at 2:16 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah