i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 12 November 2011 Had a good catch up w my ladies after kimmy's drama. Well, we didnt get to hang tat long as it was late by then. & we were hanging out w their drama people as well... Well, there's always an awkwardness for a 1st time knowing each other. & yeah... they sure are very open. Haha! But we were okay w them... Only that one awkward moment when a boy asked us, "So ladies, who's single mingle lingle here? *wiggles eyebrow*". Haha! Boys... Nothing difference. It seems like I've yet to meet a sincere man. Oh well...Ya Allah, I cant thank you more for protecting me from such dangerous people and giving me such mind to think wisely before making any movements or decisions. I feel much closer to You now. Muchhhh much closer than anyting else. I believe you'll lead me to the right person soon who will guide me the right way towards You. Insyaallah. I've never dream of having any fairytales life like how other girls always wish for. I just need a perfect moment.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |