Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 7 November 2011

I dont know when this conversation was ...
Last year if Im nt mistaken...
Even by looking at the pix,
I'll smile.
Remembering those cute conversation w kimmy.
Those were the time when I was down...
When I was stress...
& She simply entertains me w her crazy talks.

Well..
Everyone's hardly goes online these days...
Proving tat we're growing older now...
Busy w own's work.

Oh well....
But I'm excited for this coming Friday!
Kimmy's having another drama theater thingy...
Imma go and support her. ;)

MiRoze exited at 9:48 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah