i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 2 November 2011 The internet connection was down last weekend. I literally feel like I live in some other world. Uncontactable... As in nt being online and all. It wasnt that bad tho. I really used my time well for both days. I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy that I didnt realise I'm going back home tomorrow!!!! More like later, coz it's already past midnite. & All my roomates are asleep. I've done packing my stuff. (Wic mostly notes & books than other imp stuffs) My eyes are still like this. O.O Okay, maybe smaller. Haha! Oh you know how it looks like if you've met me in person. Roomies like to make me laugh coz when I laugh, you wont see my eyes. It's like it suddenly disappear from my face. & They'll laugh at the disappearance of my eyes. Tsk!! Oh would you believe if I told you that I sat in the library doing assignments for 5+ hours??! & Even in tat such period of time, I still couldnt finish up my assignment. Like KHSDYKABSHYBCD!!! Super hard can?! As always, my Monday always ends late. VERY! But last night's class was fun. We have to present a few of our scenes from the storyboard we've made. & since all of my group was busy in their station work, I'm left alone being available to act out! ALOOOOOOOOOONE! Coz our short vid consist of only 1 character. Sooooo yeah... Kinda awkward at first, having people staring at you and knowing your friends snickering while I'm acting. & especially the part when they need to get that shots of your face so the big huge humongous camera was being set oh so near of ur face. & I SWEAR IT WAS REALLY TIRING TO ACT OUT! Coz they need to take alot of angles for just ONE FREAKING SCENE! That's one thing... the other thing is when I accidently did the wrong actions or the group wanted to change the scene act out on the spot. Bleaghhh... Our teacher told us tat Farid Kamil was one of his student last time and he gt his 1st pay ard 10k fr a film. & I think tat's kinda big already for a start. Worth the tiresome actors faced thru. Haha! Not bad jgk eh aku boleh act.... wahaha! :P I laughed at myself when watching back the scenes we've taped. I dont really knw what else to share here coz I kinda frgt what other activities I've done this past few days besides assignment. & It's time to sleep or I wont have the time to buy Subway before gg back home. Yay raya lagi! Hee! :D & The cats downstairs have been making weird noises. I better sleep. :S
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |