Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 22 November 2011

My current wallpaper.


Everytime I looked at my new wallpaper, I'll either smile widely or having tat feeling of wanting to just snuggle n play ard w a kid. Geram tau tgk bdk cute2! Kak Nurul told me that if I were to teach those P1 students, she bet I cant resist most of their cuteness and gt carried away instead of teaching them. Haha... Neah... Work is work. Different ah.. I hope! haha!

Oh yeah, I gt this pix from where else than Tumblr. & honestly, it's been long that I've nt visited my tumblr. I don't knw if it's a sign of boredom strikes or being lonely inside....
& Lately, I kinda start to check out those korean male artists..... back again!
Oh what symptoms is this!!!! Ever since I have alot of time (coz prof razak is not around for 2 weeks) , Ive spent my time on this stuffs instead of my reports!! Im deaaaaad!

MiRoze exited at 2:33 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah