i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 21 November 2011 ![]() Oh such a tragic day. Had a nightmare. Like a super scary one. It feels like I was watching a horror/scary movie; Woke up late for school; Went alone to school as syera was lazy to go class since it's already late. Hailed the cab as the bus came a few sec later; (Ughhh... the bus!!!) Felt lost in the 1st class coz i didn't bring my book; My lappy fell from a table height when i was in the tutorial; I sat alone in the library while waiting for the next class as the others were rehearsing for their presentation; A freaking black cat jumped and sat on one of the chair at our table while me n atiqah's having early dinner; I didn't finish up my meal; Our video production discussion gt cancelled. & lastly, I had a girl's talk w syera. Okay... she just asked me the "it" question. -.-" Honestly, even I dont know the answer. Ugh... I dont knowww. Maybe Ive found but I need 'reassurance'. Damn, I don't knowwww. There's nt even a clue. Sobs. Okay, I just wish someone would cheer me up tonight to make my day.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |