Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 26 November 2011

Okay so....
The day was between good and bad.
I had a loooooong sleep last night.
& I freakishly dreamt of ALOT of people. Friends, cousins, family... most of them were in my dreams. The one I close and the one rarely talk to, even.
I started my day quite late. Got my 12hrs of sleep! \m/
I think today's the most boring draggy unprogressive day I've ever had this semester.
Woke up. Wash face. Scrub the face. (I super loooove the after effect! Skin soooo soft! Feel like eating my own face! ). Brush teeth. Went back in to the room. Took out a pail and detergent. Gt dirty with ze laundryyy. Satisfied seeing the laundry bag being empty. Happy with the weather coz it was scorching hot! Bathe. Solat. Went down w roomies for lunch. Ate. Went out with nana to collect our passport. Bumped w Khairunnisa. Walked. Bought icekimo (my throat was super satisfied w the chocolate icekimo for a hot scorching day). Rode the bus back to college/dorm/hostel. Entered room. No freaking electricity! It gt worst, no damn internet! Me and nana gone crazy like fishes without water. We kinda found some stupid activities in our gadgets like playing the stupid games. Telling each other stupid stories and making stupid gestures and stupid faces. & we even played w nana's Blackberry's voice thingy, where nana kept asking her phone to "call Ayah" but the phone asked us back if we wanted to call "Anis" who's in her contact list. The funniest part was tat the phone pronounced Anis as...... okay readers, u guess la k. I dowan to say it. :X
We laughed like nobody's business till nana gt tired and she fell asleep. I layed down on the floor alone w my headphone till the electric's up. Solat. Went dinner. Eat. Talk2 w nana n meer. Bathe. Solat. & finally switched on laptop since there's already internet. Did a little work. Gt confused. Shut it. Surfffff. Chatted. Sad. A stranger irritated me in fb. Ignored. Aaaaaaaaand tat's all.

Higlight of the day: I HAVE MY PASSPORT BACK! WOOP2!! Can go back already!!! Passport w a student pass in it!!! Woop2!!! Some of my friends asked me to go back home as Im having a long break this weekend and they MISSSSSSSS ME (Awwwwwwww!). But the purpose of having student pass is to live here long2 till holiday comes. So yeah... Sorry guys. U guys shud come here instead for the holiday.
If gt boyfren then miss him, then I go back sg. No bf, dowan go back. HAHA! K da merepek. Bye! :p

why does it feel like you care when i know that you don't?

MiRoze exited at 1:21 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah