i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 19 November 2011 ![]() One of my roomie always try to cheer us up w her DIY poster posted up at the front of our room's door every time we came back from sg. & today, we're going to her aunt's house for her 21st bday party. She's just so lucky for going overnight at her aunt's place last night coz we had firedrill in our hostel at 3am. Thank God I was still awake. Ughhhh... & it was funny coz even before they alarmed the building, we knew tat it'll be happening tonight. So me n roomy was already getting ready to go down n all. wahaha! Super kecoh! Ahhh... Alhamdulillah for having such great roomates. Making a supposedly boring n 'ughhh' situation to a fun one. But seriously, having firedrill at 3am every year is... ughh! Anyway, I'm done with FOUR presentations this week. Woohoo! Exhausting much but worth it, I'd say. The hardest presentation was acting of being a primary sch teacher infront of the whole class. Woo! Now, gonna focus on write upsssss. Zzzzzzz... No life.. & I finally sent my psport fr student pass... gotta wait long2 to go bck sg. :( Your face lingers thru my mind...
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |