i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 23 November 2011 ![]() Time check : 4am. Oh yeah... I am still wide awake. & I still cant sleep. Im still bloated from my (1st time trying) dinner at Carl's Junior with roomies. Damn, they teach me how to have sinful stuffs! The portion was BIG! &The food is very... full. Like my tummy rite now. & I decided to spend my night watching HIMYM! Going for the 7th episodes rite now. & Why am I starting to compare myself w Roben in these episodes??! & I think, I think too much like Ted now. Another unimportant activity when I shud b doin reports. Oh yeayyyyyyy. haiz... THANK GOD I HAVE NO CLASS TOMORROW! *yeay* Anywayyyys, me n roomies have been doing this kind-of an impromptu dare to each other a.k.a bullying each other. & I think they've been bullying me more than I do to them. Ish. Takpe2... It's fun actually. We dun really treat each other aft gg thru the challenge. But it somehow help to boost up my confidence aft doin it. The recent one wasnt tat bad though... They make me become the imam for isya' prayer. As I walked in back to my room aft taking my ablution, saw my sejadah in the middle of theirs. & they were like, "Woo! Imam da sampai!" This was more categorised in the bully part than dare. & I got another challenge/dare. & It's WAY WAY harder than I expected. They've found my weakness. I dont know if Im able to face w it. Im gonna find that courage and face it. Insyaallah. She was like, "You must! It's been too long seyy." Ahhhhhh!! It will somehow change something if I were to do it. It can be good and it can be baaaaaaaad. Super bad till drop my face. Howwww. :\
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |