Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 11 November 2011


Very aware of it. :)


Wahhhhhhhhh.... It's 11.11.11
I'm left 2 days here... How caaaaaan.
Why oh whyyyyyyyyyy.... I feel like I'm falling in love w sg all over againnn.
Life has never been fair. Boo. ):
Oh bercinta la kau....
Haha... I always heard my aunt saying tat.
Otak saye ni yg tgh bercinta... Hari ni dgr2 tk pegang assignment.
Haiss...

Maybe coz of the facial treatment. Being pampered ahh...
It's like I have a new face.. chey tak la.
Went facial for the sake of mother!!
Ibu manyak mengamok oh... Pagi2 da memekak.
"Kau balik msia muka makin terok! Aku da buat appoinment utk kau. Bangon cepat!"
Sorry ah ibu... niat pegy sane nk blaja jek... hahaha!
Abih da terhangus muke ni bile dudok sane... Abih tk serasi dgn cuaca sane.. Abih... Abih...
Hahaha... Sorry ah bu! Saye jage sey...
Pakai mask once a week ape... ( smpi roomates slalu tekejot. wahaha!)
Tkkn pki everyday kan... haha!
Nvm, now my face like those new fluffy steamed pau... (jgn nk tambah2 isi eh... daging la ayam la)
Coz I am very aware of my chubby cheeks! hee... Toink toink.

2 hari pon 2 hari la... Gotta face it brother!!!
Atleast I have good memories to keep me alive back in school later.
Like... Going to MFM w my supposedly movie buddy but now become my pbg buddy and all sorts. Haha!

Anywaysss, i've checked my contract and i can finally change to a new phone. But I'm gonna wait for a few more months ah... I cant decide which phone to buy ah... I am a super fickle minded person! Help!

MiRoze exited at 12:10 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah